ATTENTION: Looking to make a living online?
"Discover How To Get Started As An Affiliate Marketer And Make a Small Fortunate Selling Other People's Products..."
Find Out The Exact Steps To Become a Top Affiliate Marketer In Any Industry!
Ranjan Perera (Desk of Adcorral)
Let me be blunt with you...
They say that you need a product in order to become successful as an online marketer.
It's true to a degree but untrue in a general!
You see, people are quietly making a small fortunate from home selling other people's products.
Whether it's selling information product or products sold on Amazon, anyone can get started with very minimal experience, tools and resources.
Why Should You Become an Affiliate Marketer?
- Affiliate marketing has certainly been growing over the years with about 5.7% of big affiliate marketers starting in 2006 versus 13.9% in 2012.
- Most affiliate marketers are between 31-40 according to surveys and target B2C products (business to consumer) rather than B2B (business to business).
- 91% of these affiliate marketers choose e-mail marketing as their primary method of contacting customers while 60% work from home.
- What's really interesting though is the salary. While nearly 40% of affiliate marketers earned below $5K in 2013 and use it as a secondary source of income, the top earners surveyed earned as much as $500K (this accounted for 3.3% of marketers).
- 50% were earning at least $10K a year, whereas about 20% were on $50K+. Not bad! (Data from Three Ladders Marketing).
- More data from Webprom shows us that UK businesses earned 14 billion GBP in 2013. This was up 15% from 2012, showing more growth still.